We’ve all heard the old saying, “you are known by the company you keep.” If you think about it, that’s true for both individuals and businesses, and it’s an important consideration to keep in mind when you\’re looking for a plumber, an electrical repair or air conditioning service in Albuquerque. B&D Industries – a fixture in the Duke City for more than 60 years – provides exceptional electrical, plumbing, technologies, and HVAC systems including construction, operation, maintenance, and repair services.
B&D is more than just a company – we are a service business. We are affiliated with leading organizations in the industry that provide a network of support and resources for our employees through training, leadership, education and more, allowing us to meet the demands of our customers and the market. We are proud to partner with organizations that share our commitment to safe, responsible plumbing and contracting standards.
- Electric Roundtable is a trade group founded in 1991 by electrical contractors with a mission to make their companies the best that they can be through the sharing of information and best practices. The organization meets throughout the year to share information on every facet of electrical construction, design, maintenance, engineering, and internal operations. After a rigorous vetting process, in 2012, B&D became the tenth member of Electric Roundtable.
- The Associated General Contractors of America, an organization which bills itself as the voice of the construction industry, is comprised of construction contractors and industry-related companies dedicated to skill, integrity, and responsibility. Its nationwide network of chapters provides a full range of services aimed at improving the quality of construction while protecting the public interest.
- National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) represents the $130 billion electrical construction industry that brings power, light, and communication technology to buildings and communities across the nation. NECA members are electrical contractors who work in all aspects of electrical construction. Membership includes small businesses as well as large, multi-area electrical contracting firms.
- ELECTRI International works with electrical contractors to meet the demands of today and the challenges of tomorrow, through funding, conducting, coordinating, and transforming research results into meaningful, useful educational, and consulting programs. Internationally, the organization conducts seminars, briefings, and studies on cross-border relationships to encourage business and cultural exchanges among contractors.
- Design-Build Institute of America is the nation’s only organization set up to define, teach, and promote best practices in design-build, an integrated approach that delivers design and construction services under one contract with a single point of responsibility. Owners select design-build to achieve the best value while meeting schedule, cost, and quality goals.
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) is a nonprofit, global organization devoted to eliminating death, injury, property and economic loss due to fire, electrical and related hazards. NFPA delivers vital knowledge through more than 300 consensus codes and standards, research, training, education, outreach and advocacy, and through collaboration with others who share the goal of furthering the NFPA mission.
By associating ourselves with these stellar organizations, B&D is able to strengthen our level of commitment to customers and the Albuquerque community as a whole. To learn more about B&D’s roster of residential and commercial services and to schedule a service request, contact us today. Please allow B&D to demonstrate how we are changing the industry – one project and one relationship at a time.